New season opens in Mississippi

Mississippihunting

This spring bring a new season of small game/pest hunting to Mississippi. My brother and I have been testing this new opportunity to hunt for several years and it's ready for prime time. Boring Bee season!

Rules & Regulations
Caliber 38 special only, no gun powered allowed, primer of your choice, projectile must be wax.
You must confirm bee species.
You must confirm structural damage by your prey.
You may only shoot while the Boring Bee is in flight.
Have fun! 🐝

That's a good laugh right there....here in eastern Nc I would say the rut is started already……our season only allows hat your wearing if your an adult n if your a kid 15 n under can use a tennis racket and there is a .25 cent bounty on them
I keep one of these out next to the barn , it actually catches them in mid air and eats them .
What is the limit ?
485F72DD-DAE5-42C1-801C-B900C812A373.png

Racquetball racket and 40 years of play make for dead CB's everywhere. I try for doubles just to add some challenge.

Love this! I have "hated" on these critters for years. I have tried every type club known and even tried a pellet/BB pistol. Now that's tough. Lots of pumping and shooting with very little to show for it.
I love the idea of "ratshot". That would be the ticket! I use to see it in .22 RF, 9mm, 40S&W and .45ACP at the local Western Auto. Gonna check 'em out.