New season opens in Mississippi

House flys, horse flys, carpenter bees,
Much fun to be had

Attachments

• 0EE562CE-C070-4191-9B58-4C682B498144.jpeg
    0EE562CE-C070-4191-9B58-4C682B498144.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 90
These are great! They even make an add-on laser sight. No joke. The secret to these is to use sea salt. Courser pellets (without signs of overpressure), far superior terminal performance to table salt!
Do you tend to see pass throughs or is the energy completely expelled in the target?
😂

Do you tend to see pass throughs or is the energy completely expelled in the target?
😂
Never did the forensics! Too busy with the high-fives. I'll tell you this: flys are DRT. Lizards, however, just get p__sed off (with table salt anyway).

I used to have to buy Winchester .22 Rat Shot cartridges for my 90yo Father-In Law. His weapon of choice was a Bunt-Line (9"...?) Ruger Single Six. He'd wing shoot them and make it look easy. I hear the Bug-A-Salt guns work well for the Carpenter Bees too.

Problem with tennis rackets is sometimes neighbors think your out there swinging at thin air .
It's not necessarily a bad thing to have the neighbors thinking you are several bricks short of a full load. They don't waste your time with their Libturd drivel and keeps their crumb crunchers out of your yard. Blasting coyote howls on my game caller on full moons helps also.