New old guy

John@redmt

I live in the peoples republic of Ca. where guns are restricted and ammo will be too soon. My way of dodging that is to collect up whatever I can and have re-started reloading again. I tripped over this forum looking for some info on a Mountain Rifles Inc. 300 Weatherby I sort of inherited from the family of a good friend who passed away. I'll just hang out quietly until something sparks my interest or I think I have such a valuable piece of information I just can't keep my mouth shut.

Thanks Guys! Do you know where I might find some background on the Mountain Rifle 300 Weatherby I got? I posted up on another thread but haven't seen any replies yet.

I just goggled mountain rifles inc ,an old post came up about them with 4forum members here date June 2/2011 , OP of post was toyota86 ,,,, hope that helps you !!!

I saw that and that's what got me to this forum, then I lost the post and forgot how I found it! Getting old is great, or so they tell me. I'll try and do a search on his user name here.

It looks like he was 2 and done.

I live in the peoples republic of Ca. where guns are restricted and ammo will be too soon. My way of dodging that is to collect up whatever I can and have re-started reloading again. I tripped over this forum looking for some info on a Mountain Rifles Inc. 300 Weatherby I sort of inherited from the family of a good friend who passed away. I'll just hang out quietly until something sparks my interest or I think I have such a valuable piece of information I just can't keep my mouth shut.
Hello....I'm a new old guy here too. Forum seems to be a wealth of knowledge. Welcome.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts