New Old guy

NC Shooter

I live in N.E. NC, work for the Greatest Firearms training facility in the world, we think so anyway, and have been shooting longer than most of you have been alive. I am just getting into long range shooting.
I own several rifles that are able to shoot further than I can. I have Browning 7mm Rem mag, Browning 308, Mossberg 4x4 30.06, Mossberg 4x4 300 Win mag, Savage 110 lefthand 270, Bushmaster M4 and a few more.
Where I work we have 30 plus ranges, the longest is 1800 meters. One of these days I'll get around to taking our sniper course.
That's enough about me, I want to see what the real shooters are saying!

I am probably pretty close to you. I am guessing you are at the old Moyock location. You have the pop to shoot the best there is. I suggest you get help and build ONE first class long range weapon that will allow you to do things you would bet can not be done!

I would KILL for access to 1800 yards and have the weapon to utilize every bit of it. I am old and have a deep background in ACCURATE wildcats.

Hope to hear from you.

I live in N.E. NC, work for the Greatest Firearms training facility in the world, we think so anyway, and have been shooting longer than most of you have been alive. I am just getting into long range shooting.
I own several rifles that are able to shoot further than I can. I have Browning 7mm Rem mag, Browning 308, Mossberg 4x4 30.06, Mossberg 4x4 300 Win mag, Savage 110 lefthand 270, Bushmaster M4 and a few more.
Where I work we have 30 plus ranges, the longest is 1800 meters. One of these days I'll get around to taking our sniper course.
That's enough about me, I want to see what the real shooters are saying!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.