New (old) guy...

New to the forum, old to the world, 18th year of Uncle Sam's Army Green World Tour. Been hunting since I could carry dad's rifle for him (even had to play rabbit dog a few times...), lurked here for years, gathered a ton of long range shooting info to reinforce (and replace) some of what I've been taught. Hope to gather more.

Welcomce to the forum. Your right about a wealth of info on LRH and some really great members. Enjoy

New to the forum, old to the world, 18th year of Uncle Sam's Army Green World Tour. Been hunting since I could carry dad's rifle for him (even had to play rabbit dog a few times...), lurked here for years, gathered a ton of long range shooting info to reinforce (and replace) some of what I've been taught. Hope to gather more.

Welcome !!!!!

I am another one of those "Old Guys" and I learn something new every day on this sight.

The younger generation is very interested in new things and keep us old guys challenged to change.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts