New Mini Magnum Muscle Brake Threads

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
I will be receiving the new brakes in the next couple days. They are a mini magnum slabbed brake with 1/2x28 threads. This is for the super light contour barrels that are not able to have 9/16x24 brakes put on. Price will be the same as the other mini magnum brake, 115 shipped. Also the price of all the brakes will be going up 5.00 per brake as of October 1st. This is due to an increase in cost of materials. I have eaten the cost for a while now and have decided its time to increase it. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. Thank you for your guy's business. If you have any question's don't hesitate to get a hold of me.

Sincerely,
Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
shop: 563-586-2000

I've got the old style slabbed Mini on my semi custom 300WSM & could not be happier!

Will the new Mini Mag fit on a factory Winchester spotter bbl? & will any of the bigger muscle breaks fit ? The bigger the better in this case.
It's a factory 24" piped Win-70 XTR chambered in 300WBY that rattles your teeth when you shoot it. It's an accurate rifle, but not enjoyable at all to shoot.

As long as the muzzle diameter is .560" or bigger it will fit this new brake. If it is big enough this brake will definitely take alot of the bark out and make it more enjoyable to shoot for you. By the way the first shipment of the new brake arrived this afternoon and is available on the online store.

Ryan Pierce
www.piercisionrifles.com
563-586-2000

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.