New Mexico Antelope

Capt, sent you a PM with my contact info....

I have the PLRF 05, I can easily get 1k handheld and most times much further up to 2400 by hand but the tripod definitely helps on out there.... The range button " fires" on release so there is no shifting them by pushing a button, simply release and get your range....I bought these early this year after a hunter allowed me to use his PLRF10 last fall and I fell in love, I do t have a need for much need for ranging over 1k for hunting situations but the beam divergence was a big deal for me, it used to get me both on antelope and oryx but I had no problems last weekend and the price is a lot less than the 10.

Their scopes look nice, but can someone tell me what they can do that a Vortex PST costing half as much can't? If I'm going to spend that much money, I want a reticle matching my turret that I can range with.

I just ordered the Vectronix PLRF 05 from Darrell Holland. I am having it sent 2nd day air. Thanks for all the advice cwinner!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.