New member to forum

Coyboy

Hi everybody. I've been a visitor for a while and decided to sign up. I've learned a great deal already, on my way to becoming a long range hunter. Thanks to all of you, I had the confidence to pull off my longest whitetail kill this year. Rem bdl 300 mag, 180 NBT, ziess conquest, lazer ranged 423yards one shot.
I have a lot to learn, but I am willing. I have been reloading for about 7 years, for myself and some friends.
I live in central Wisconsin and hunt mainly deer, elk, and coyote. I make yearly trips to CO, ND, and NEB. I have a shooting range built on my land out to 300yards, but will be expanding. I look forward to learning what I can about true long range work.

"Hit 'em once but hit 'em hard."

thanks coyboy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Coyboy, What do you hunt in ND? They do not have the best system towards nonresidents. My daughter moved there, and I'm really disappointed in the chances of getting a deer tag.

wapiti13,
I hunt coyotes in ND. We stay with a friend in Ray ND.
From what he tells us it's dificult for residents to get gun deer tags as well. Sounds like its about every other year or so draw. Archery tags are easier to get.(over the counter I think)

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.