"NEW" MCR 7mm Dakota F/S

Kevin Cram

I built this as a spec gun from parts for sale on LRH. It was a piece here and a piece there at a good deal. The barrel came in and the customer changed his mind on contour so I kept it. I went back and forth on the chamber and finally settled on the 7mm Dakota. The rifle weighs 8 lbs. 12 oz with no bi-pod no scope. The original fire control had the ISS lock and all I had on hand non ISS was a blued fire control. I can upgrade to a PTG and silver shroud, I can also upgrade the trigger if someone preferred. This rifle has never been fired and is brand spanking new. I invoiced this rifle and to custom build it would cost around $2500. I'm selling this for $2250 plus shipping. I'll include a hard case with the rifle. Here are the specs.

Remington 700 L/A BDL Stainless fully blueprinted
Holland Recoil Lug
Sako Extractor
Factory Remington Trigger
Chambered 7mm Dakota
Brux Barrel / 7mm / 1-9 twist / #4 contour / finished at 26"
Interrupted flutes Cerakoted black
CSR Original Muzzle Brake
Custom Thumb Hole Stock in Birch Laminate / 1" Decelorator Pad / 2 swivel studs / Matte Clear Finish
Pillar Bedded

Thanks for looking gun)

7mmDakota1.jpg

7mmDakota2.jpg

7mmDakota3.jpg

7mmDakota4.jpg

7mmDakota5.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.