New bullet maker that looks interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the reply and sitrep on Alco. Just following the thread.. is there a place or schedule where you are doing demo's that you'd care to share? I've been in the firearms business (manufacturing) myself as well as; Military & LEO 25 years ret...

You never know a few of us might be able to attend one of the demo's, I'd look forward to seeing your product on the range in a demo. I also have some friends in the "community" in San Diego, if perhaps your doing any demo's near there. I'm on the West coast as well'.., so if your close I'd make the effort pop by your AO.

Second: Have you ever work with a guy Josh (holding back last name) in advertising and web building? No trick he's a good guy.

Well I'm going to cut this short, looks like your a busy guy.. One other thing, are you supplying'.., or'..., are any of the Dept's in Oregon, Washington or Idaho using your bullets yet? I still have a lot friends out there ( that are active Swat snipers) whom I could contact if their using your bullet for their take on the product.

A thought'.., I have an old Israeli sniper buddy that I've worked with over the years that's in your area has I type, he's here on business; if you have anything going on, our would like to do a show & tell.. give me a contact number by pm and I give you his, perhaps he could hook up with you... their (IDF) is always looking for the next best thing when it comes to bullets & kit.

Remember when dealing with PR..."Lean into to it" stay focused.. don't upset your buyers. :)
Cheer's

duly noted on all accounts bro.....opsec chatter about to take place....pm sent.

Re: New bullet maker

Our BC's are set in Georgia close to sea level ....not in the mountains of Oregon

You continue to demonstrate what you don't know about establishing BC values. And that BCs are an afterthought. They aren't important to you, and they shouldn't be important to us. Georgia or the mountains of Oregon would make no difference if you're entering dimensional information into a program to spit out a BC value for your bullets. If you understood the basis of ballistic coefficients, you'd understand they are established at a Standard atmospheric condition, in order to be comparable and have meaning relative to other bullet BC values. If your BC values aren't valid at a Standard atmoshpere condition, then you ought to provide the station pressure and temperature at which they are valid.

You've communicated your predicament. You're too busy making bullets and money, because of unbelievable demand for your product. You've got more important things to tend to. More power to you.

This is a long range hunting Forum where an accurate BC value means more than it does to 100 yd or 1000 yd benchrest competitors. I don't generally get to fire practice rounds on game animals before I shoot for score. We shoot at all ranges, and we'd like to be able to predict where a bullet will impact at all ranges, under all environmental conditions, and all angles of fire. The higher the BC value, the better.

Thankfully, there are bullet manufacturers who understand the value of providing accurate BC values. They're also busy. They're also making money.

oh man ! I go fishing for a weekend and all hell breaks loose !

Just to clear up a few things !

John with W3PS DID NOT come to this site looking for customers and try to gather a following !
Whiskey 3 already had a satisfied customer base established and growing daily .

I invited him to LRH, explaining that there is a bunch of good guys on here, I also convinced him to offer us 375 guys on LRH bullets that we have been crying about for a number of years, John went several steps further and went with all the cool bullet weights to cover 375 nuts in all flavors,
custom bullet dies take time and everybody on this site is aware of the time it takes to get custom anything when it comes to guns . How many of you had to wait 8 months to get a barrel ? a stock ? custom loading dies ? how about a year or even two for a rifle ?

Whiskey 3 Precision are here to provide us bullets that WE desperately need and they certainly do not owe us anything, with the demand for their current products they have no need to take on another burden with specialty bullets for a small yet ungrateful crowd ! I would not blame them a bit for walking away and abandoning this site, I would be really ****ed at the hecklers here though, there is a few guys making noise but obviously have no intention of buying any of the bullets from W3PS, that much is clear !!

Suddenly there is a code of conduct bullet makers must follow, as dictated by a few LRH members !
In dealing with John I prefer his blunt and no holds barred honesty , some of you prefer the glossy tell-you-what-you-want-to-hear PR bs (then back to business as usual) , it appears several members have an ax to grind simply because of W3PS offering a similar product commercially that will disband a members only boys club for certain bullets .

My interest in Whiskey 3 bullets is substantial , I will be using their 6.5 mm, 7 mm, 308, 338 and 375 caliber bullets regularly, eventually the 458's as well when W3ps starts offering them !

o and everybody on this site is aware of the time it takes to get custom anything when it comes to guns . How many of you had to wait 8 months to get a barrel ? a stock ? custom loading dies ? how about a year or even two for a rifle ?

Whiskey 3 Precision are here to provide us bullets that WE desperately need and they certainly do not owe us anything,

I completely agree with your statement Swamplord. After knowing and feeling the wait for certain components and products I'm inclined to follow suite and wait the two to three years for a 375 A-max or Berger. I know what their products have done and how they will continue to conduct their business.

I completely agree with your statement Swamplord. After knowing and feeling the wait for certain components and products I'm inclined to follow suite and wait the two to three years for a 375 A-max or Berger. I know what their products have done and how they will continue to conduct their business.

what's funny is you have been waiting......they have also mislead you guys in more ways than one from every angle on the bullets they say they are gonna come out with.......and will never adhere to any custom orders ect.....and you still wanna let them walk all over you??!! You must have only hear what you wanted to hear with Swamplord's statement. Good luck on the wait......by the time they get it out we will already have the market covered with far a superior product.

That's exactly why we are in business. ......the mainstream has not filled the right gaps in Precision projectiles and in .30 cal products alone we have changed the game drastically in a very short time from every angle, and we will continue to keep doing just that!

That's exactly why we are in business. ......the mainstream has not filled the right gaps in Precision projectiles and in .30 cal products alone we have changed the game drastically in a very short time from every angle, and we will continue to keep doing just that!

That right there is what is getting people frustrated...this "game changing" bullet still doesn't have a decent review, an accurate BC or on game performance tests. This thread is currently the biggest thread on all the internet about your W3P bullets and yet there's very very little actual information about your bullets. They look promising and one reason you should be listening to Rich since he's been making the same bullet for years... gun)

I didn't bother to read thru all the posts this morning because I have decided that I have nothing else to say except to apologize to the members who have honestly contributed to this thread. I am old enough to know by now to not let my personal feeling about what someone stands for affect everyone else! I am Sorry!.......Rich

what's funny is you have been waiting......they have also mislead you guys in more ways than one from every angle on the bullets they say they are gonna come out with.......and will never adhere to any custom orders ect.....and you still wanna let them walk all over you??!! You must have only hear what you wanted to hear with Swamplord's statement. Good luck on the wait......by the time they get it out we will already have the market covered with far a superior product.

Let me say thank you to Swamplord for his ability to see thru the fog. I will once again offer myself to be a target, any one who has ever taken the custom bullet making out of making for your self & friends knows you will not make a large profit. Most guys do it because they love doing it if they break even or make a little profit thats great. I have been making customs for about 7 years & have learned the ways to make great projos. I have invested in more equipment thru the years to accomplish making a good product. John & I are stepping up to the next level to continue to offer a great product to the shooter that has spent thousand's of dollars on a rifle and needs a quality projo to go with that 5000 hunt he booked, as well the match shooter that wants to get the most of his equipment thats all from me folks so load up & take your shot's at me.....

That right there is what is getting people frustrated...this "game changing" bullet still doesn't have a decent review, an accurate BC or on game performance tests. This thread is currently the biggest thread on all the internet about your W3P bullets and yet there's very very little actual information about your bullets. They look promising and one reason you should be listening to Rich since he's been making the same bullet for years... gun)

Duly noted......but not all bullets are the same ....it's in the hands of the bullet smith to determine how good they really are. More data is coming in from independent sources and as it comes in you guys will be the 1st to get it I'm sure. The way it sits right now you guys question everything and are gun shy as hell with all good reason and that's why we aren't posting anything as far as our own day anymore and letting the independent tests and those shooters that are very well known in the competition world do the talking and go from there. I didn't ask for the thread.....again we could care less about the exposure this thread has caused. We have a market of discriminating shooters that are already users and following what we are doing, that know what a good bullet is and what it's capabilities are when loaded properly and know how to shoot.

Those in this thread making negative comments, derisive and disparaging remarks and in general showing a bullying methodology should just shut up, please!.

You have spent an inordinate amount of time repeating your self and accusing others of the vary atrocities you've committed. You have no original thought and nothing to actually contribute.

Phorwath, adam32 and other hot dog heads, we know you don't understand business, product development, marketing and performance based promotion, so just drop it. Find something else to whine about.gun)gun)gun)

Those in this thread making negative comments, derisive and disparaging remarks and in general showing a bullying methodology should just shut up, please!.

You have spent an inordinate amount of time repeating your self and accusing others of the vary atrocities you've committed. You have no original thought and nothing to actually contribute.

Phorwath, adam32 and other hot dog heads, we know you don't understand business, product development, marketing and performance based promotion, so just drop it. Find something else to whine about.gun)gun)gun)

Calm down dude! I've made 3 posts in a 50+ page thread and mine at least made sense unlike the one you just posted for no reason.

Some guys that have posted know just a bit more then you and I about bullets and want to see some results. Enough people have them in their hands, let's see some results. That's all. If they achieve their claims, I'll place a few orders. ;)

Calm down dude! I've made 3 posts in a 50+ page thread and mine at least made sense unlike the one you just posted for no reason.

Some guys that have posted know just a bit more then you and I about bullets and want to see some results. Enough people have them in their hands, let's see some results. That's all. If they achieve their claims, I'll place a few orders. ;)
You are insulting and condescending to the core.

How the Frick do you know how much I know about bullets?

Regarding your "want to see results" remark. It supports my point that you are lacking in knowledge. What "results" do you want to see? Dead animals and wound channels? Long range groups on steel. Or like phorwath BC numbers he can shite on some more.

I'm tired of it because anything useful is lost in the garbage you and other pecker heads spew.

No one else is willing to fight back. Well I am.

So

Provide something useful or admit that you will never buy the product and shut up about that which you have no vested interest in.

Status
Not open for further replies.