New bullet maker that looks interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to note that in the past few years there has been a whole lot of whining about the lack of long range type of projectiles in .375 caliber, some were even proclaiming they would build guns if ONLY there was such bullets available, Cutting Edge has provided us with proper bullets but most whined again, now it was about the length and cost of these bullets,
then we have guys complaining about bullets Hornady discontinued and Berger didn't make and Nosler exaggerated bc's and so on ,

a few months ago there were several threads on the need for new manufacturers offering improved bc bullets in 375, we even clashed on bullet weights and what 375 clan was more deserving, based on their favorite cartridges !

We now have in front of us what we have been demanding !
a new manufacturer offering the bullets we have been bitching about, and in bullet weights for every 375 cartridge that was discussed,

Where are you guys now ? How about some support in raising the minimum order in all bullet weights from 300 gr through 400 gr,
W3P even lowered their minimum order by 50% per weight to get this going.

I don't see Hornady, Berger or Nosler stepping up and helping us 375 shooters out, but rather a small outfit that heard our concerns and is willing to address them with a huge risk involved !

Some of you are concerned about the claimed bc values and that is a valid concern but I do not see anything out there even remotely close to being a long range type bullet in a jacketed lead core design for our 375 caliber guns,

I developed several 375 wildcats with the prospect of these types of bullets being available soon due to the popular discussions we have had here, that time is here now !

Great point once again Swamp Lord........All me and Al are hearing is **** and moan....gripe...bitch and naysay! Then repeat......

until any of you guys have some of our stuff in your hands the intelligent thing would be to go buy a small order and test them yourself
For Christ sake Darrell Buell even did that a few days ago and he's the kind of guy we want!

I get calls everyday from guys doing write ups on different forums and happy tickled pink clients that tell us we are helping them achieve things they have never seen before and just got another call from an F class shooter in Alaska yesterday afternoon that was so jubilant he is coming to see me personally really soon!

We are small but growing faster than I could ever imagine......we are also accommodating you guys for things you don't have in a projectile and none of the big dogs will provide.

Show some support...and a little respect for us and be pro active!

We love all you guys to death but keep it simple stupid here!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads on here and keep shooting straight!!

True facts. I ponied up and ordered the 230g to test in my rifles. They arrived promptly and in great condition. I haven't had an opportunity to develop a load. I'll post what I find. I would be interested in purchasing 100 of the 140g 6.5mm fwiw to test...
Gentlemen, it's a lot easier to find reasons to gripe than it is to just figure it out...YMMV

Great point once again Swamp Lord........All me and Al are hearing is **** and moan....gripe...bitch and naysay! Then repeat......

until any of you guys have some of our stuff in your hands the intelligent thing would be to go buy a small order and test them yourself
For Christ sake Darrell Buell even did that a few days ago and he's the kind of guy we want!

I get calls everyday from guys doing write ups on different forums and happy tickled pink clients that tell us we are helping them achieve things they have never seen before and just got another call from an F class shooter in Alaska yesterday afternoon that was so jubilant he is coming to see me personally really soon!

Show some support...and a little respect for us and be pro active!

We love all you guys to death but keep it simple stupid here!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads on here and keep shooting straight!!

Consumers will not be shamed into becoming customers. Your bullets will sell based on a combination of features and price.

Consumers will not be shamed into becoming customers. Your bullets will sell based on a combination of features and price.

I agree......so far we are doing just that! Couldnt be happier actually. I cant even see straight we are so busy with orders and Expansion of the company and our product line and our custom gun shop coming soon with the addition of a new cartridge called the .375 Reaper. We are blessed....but stressed to say the least!

I agree......so far we are doing just that! Couldnt be happier actually. I cant even see straight we are so busy with orders and Expansion of the company and our product line and our custom gun shop coming soon with the addition of a new cartridge called the .375 Reaper. We are blessed....but stressed to say the least!
tell me more about the .375 reaper.

I read that as 'phorwath' will use what the winner is using and will always follow...gun)

tell me more about the .375 reaper.

Its not a Long Range Wildcat.......It is a CQB and mid range AR Platform round designed to work much like 300 AAC where normal guys can just form Their own brass from an existing parent case cut down and uses the .375 projectile.
Only a barrel Change and bolt swap is needed on the AR15 platform.

Benchmark is making our barrels for the AR and Bolt gun versions and is in the Patent process at the moment.

Very devastating round for Hog hunters wanting to lighten up from the AR10 platform and the Yaw alone from this round without and expanding projectile is nasty as hell.
definitely a game changer for that market.

375 Reaper.jpg

Its not a Long Range Wildcat.......It is a CQB and mid range AR Platform round designed to work much like 300 AAC where normal guys can just form Their own brass from an existing parent case cut down and uses the .375 projectile.
Only a barrel Change and bolt swap is needed on the AR15 platform.

Benchmark is making our barrels for the AR and Bolt gun versions and is in the Patent process at the moment.

Very devastating round for Hog hunters wanting to lighten up from the AR10 platform and the Yaw alone from this round without and expanding projectile is nasty as hell.
definitely a game changer for that market.

View attachment 35700
Thanks, that helps a lot

following a winner is better than leading a bunch of losers.

Spoken like a true non-adventurist. Keep to the paved road. Blaze not the new trail. Walk only the concrete way.:rolleyes:

Either that or you are running out of armchair arguments and grasping at anything to keep from drowning in the debate.:cool:

Spoken like a true non-adventurist. Keep to the paved road. Blaze not the new trail. Walk only the concrete way.:rolleyes:

Either that or you are running out of armchair arguments and grasping at anything to keep from drowning in the debate.:cool:
neither one, just that when it comes down to two options (even if neither option is good) one must go with the better of the two.
I've adventured plenty in my time, I DO have an armchair now that I enjoy very much, but I still hit the dirt road from time to time, usually alone, so neither leading OR followig, just going for the sake of it.
I've always been one to believe that when the roads get such that 4-wheel drive is needed, it's time to get out and walk. Why use 4WD to get more stuck (and chase everything off the road aheadof you)
No drowning here....when it gets too vicious I just sit back and watch the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts