New build by Dallas Lane

Bat Hr single shot. Proof 28in barrel. 9.4 twist. Titanium ti pro 5 port brake. Manners lrh stock painted multicam black. Bazooka green cerakote. Bix n andy trigger at 1lb
Should be a shooter! Post some pics later. Let me know if you want to do an elk hunt. I know a good outfitter.

You know this guy on the left? Lol.

IMG_0790.jpeg

Last edited:
LPR 300 Rum Dallas just finished for me. He's still in business and killing it if I say so myself! LolView attachment 488020
I love my 300 RUM that he built. It actually made me some money at an outfitters one time. I was there with some good dudes that were pretty vocal about how they're trued 700's, Christensens arms, and other semi customs were just as good as my high dollar rig. They said they felt bad that I spent so much on something that I could have had for less, I never told them the cost mind you, but it is a piece of art so I guess they know enough. Anyways, I asked if they would want to put their money where their mouth is and said we would do a 200 yard, prone, 3 shot group for $1 per thousandth of an inch. I would go first and if they wanted to buy out and not shoot it would be $100 each. 3 people agreed. I got down, in the rain, cranked the 7-35 ATACR as high as I could and still see clearly and squeezed off a .1xx group. I'll be honest it was the best group at that distance that I've ever shot, but I got up confidently and said "mess with the best and you get humbled like the rest!" After they looked through the spotter I had 300 dollars in my hand and they all asked for Dallas's contact info. Moral of the story is you get what you pay for! I feel like I'm pretty set and have all the rigs I'll ever need, but if I get the itch again, I'll be an LPR!