New Berger .223 85.5 grain Hybrid

Gater

Has anyone loaded up any of the New Berger .223 85.5 gr hybrids? If so what's working and what's not. I picked up a couple hundred but do to hand surgery haven't been able to load some up and get to the range. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Interested as well. I have a .22 Creedmoor with a 1:8 twist barrel that has shot the 88 ELD-M well so far, but the Berger Hybrid bullets have always worked well for me and I'd like to give them a try.

I am going to shoot them through a savage 110 with a 1-7.7 twist Cory from Berger said I shouldn't have a problem getting them to stabilize this same gun shoots the 80.5 pretty good but I just haven't been able to get to the range hopefully this hand deal get better sooner rather than later keep an ear out if I hear anything I'll let ya know

It's not just about heavier bullets...you're right, if I want heavier I can move to my 1:7 .243 or the 6.5mm rounds. The fun part of the heavy-for-caliber .22 bullets for me is the high BC and long range performance in a .22 caliber rifle. I picked up a box of the new Berger 85.5s at my LGS and I'll give them a try when weather permits. Hopefully they shoot as well as the 105 Hybrids in my .243.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.