• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need to sell some of my pride and joys

The 338 edge wt is 13. Lb gunsmith is don kisser at kisser gun works LLC in LA. he builds a wonderful rifle and every one he built for me shoots great

THANKS mod7nut but I'm not looking for A hand out I'm to proud for that I'm not going to sell all of them just need to get one or two then I can regroup and build them again. I can only lay my 27 year old son to rest once. Thanks to all for the prayers and thoughts

The 338 edge wt is 13. Lb gunsmith is don kisser at kisser gun works LLC in LA. he builds a wonderful rifle and every one he built for me shoots great

THANKS mod7nut but I'm not looking for A hand out I'm to proud for that I'm not going to sell all of them just need to get one or two then I can regroup and build them again. I can only lay my 27 year old son to rest once. Thanks to all for the prayers and thoughts

Sorry for your loss...i would buy all your rifles at original cost if I had the funds. GLWS.

This is why longrangehunting.com is the best group of friends to have. Great people And a few old sore heads but ... all together they are the best even the sore heads

This is why longrangehunting.com is the best group of friends to have. Great people And a few old sore heads but ... all together they are the best even the sore heads

+ 1 on that..

Like everyone else, sorry to hear of your loss. I'd buy some (sticks) but I have too many as it is. At some point in the not so distant future, I'll be selling most of mine as well.

BTW, I caught your 'No Muslim' policy. Don't believe a Muslim has that kind of money for a rifle... More AK people....

Good luck with your sale...

Praying for your family.

Who built the 6 Creedmore ? Barrel length and profile ? Any dies and brass to sell with it ?

Dang Keith, Hate to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I would be glad to send some funds to help lighten your financial burden some. If there is anything I can do let me no.

308 is going to be given to someone deserving in my family or comunity thank you for the prayers

Keith Wallum
2528 Calhoun 19
Hampton AR. 71744

Thanks to all. There are realy realy grate people on long range hunting and I appreciate each and every person for the help and prayers