• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Need to sell some of my pride and joys

BOBCAT SNIPER

Had a death in the family and have lots of expense hate to sell them but I need it
1st one is a 338 edge Keiger barrel 1-9 twist 30 inch muzzel break spiral flued barrel and bolt blueprinted Remington 700 good trigger McMillan stock badger m5 DBM carakoteed black over 3400.00 in this have shot very few times maybe 30 shot very well 2600.00 plus shipping or can drop off if you are central USA . NO Muslim policy so do not try I will add more tonight in this tread thanks guys image.jpeg

image.png

308 Remington 700 AAC-SD 1500.00 Palm swell HS precision stock custom painted good trigger badger bolt knob badger DBM muzzel brake Cerakoted all metal shoots very very good shot less than 30 times
image.png

Cz 455 22LR custom everything timmly trigger lilja barrel threaded 5/8X24 thead protector Cerakoted all black mammers stock custom painted m5 bottom metal 40 moa base 2000.00
image.jpeg

image.jpg

6 creedmoore trued action badger bolt knob Cerakoted black good trigger never shot Krieger barrel HS stock palm swells 1550.00
image.jpeg

Very sorry for your loss Keith. Buy with confidence guys BOBCATSNIPER is A+ !

You have bought a few things over the last few years and you will be in my prayers. I hate to see you sell your stuff and would be more than willing to kick in some money and try to have you keep some of them. Let me know if I can help.