• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Selling some of my long guns....

SidecarFlip

I have too many and I need to reduce my inventory. I have amassed quite a number of rifles of various calibers. All are low round count, all listed have less than 100 rounds down the tube and have been carefully maintained. Pictures on request at: [email protected] subject line 'rifles for sale'.

You can also PM me on this site.

I will not part the scopes from the rifles, I prefer to sell them as a package only and finally, I have the original boxes for all.

To your FFL if necessary..... Con US only. Paymet via bank transfer or certified funds, rifles ship when funds clear, no exceptions. You can pick them up in person as well.

As follows:

Savage Model 16 308 Caliber with Black Syntheric stock. Internal Magazine / Stainless fluted barrel. Burris 3.5 x 10 x 50mm objective (1" tube) mounted in Leupold Rings. Accustock and Accutrigger $1000.00 plus shipping

Sako Finn-Lite 243 Caliber / Clip Feed. Stainless fluted Barrel / synthetic stock (black and grey) Leupold VX2 3.5 x 10 x 40mm objective (1" tube) mounted in Leupold Rings. $1600.00 plus shipping. (hard to find rifle)

Kimber Model 84M Montana 308 Caliber. Grey synthetic stock / stainless barrel. Leupold VX3 4.5 x 14 x 50 mm objective, Illuminated Reticle (30mm tube) mounted in Leupold Rings. $2300.00

Sako Model 85M 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser Stainless Hunter with beautiful walnut stock and palm swell. $1500.00 (no scope or rings).

Sako Model 85M Greywolf 300 Winchester Magnum Caliber. Grey Laminate stock with palm swell, stainless barrel, clip feed. No scope or rings. $1400.00

Re: Selling some of my long guns PRICE DROP.....

I have too many and I need to reduce my inventory. I have amassed quite a number of rifles of various calibers. All are low round count, all listed have less than 100 rounds down the tube and have been carefully maintained. Pictures on request at: [email protected] subject line 'rifles for sale'.

Have the original boxes for all rifles as well, original paperwork, manuals and even factory trigger locks.....

You can also PM me on this site.

I will not part the scopes from the rifles, I prefer to sell them as a package only.

To your FFL if necessary..... Con US only. Paymet via bank transfer or certified funds, rifles ship when funds clear, no exceptions. You can pick them up in person as well at out private club in North Central Ohio adjacent to Toledo Express Airport.

As follows:

Savage Model 16 308 Caliber with Black Syntheric stock. Internal Magazine / Stainless fluted barrel. Burris 3.5 x 10 x 50mm objective (1" tube) mounted in Leupold Rings. Accustock and Accutrigger $1000.00 ($900.00) plus shipping

Sako Finn-Lite 243 Caliber / Clip Feed. Stainless fluted Barrel / synthetic stock (black and grey) Leupold VX2 3.5 x 10 x 40mm objective (1" tube) mounted in Leupold Rings. $1600.00 ($1300.00) plus shipping. (hard to find rifle)

Kimber Model 84M Montana 308 Caliber. Grey synthetic stock / stainless barrel. Leupold VX3 4.5 x 14 x 50 mm objective, Illuminated Reticle (30mm tube) mounted in Leupold Rings. $2300.00 ($2000.00) plus shipping.

Sako Model 85M 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser Stainless Hunter with beautiful walnut stock and palm swell. $1500.00 plus shipping (no scope or rings). (Including 90 Lapua never loaded brass casings, RCBS Competiton F/L Sizer Die and RCBS Competition Front Load Bullet Seater and plug)

Sako Model 85M Greywolf 300 Winchester Magnum Caliber. Grey Laminate stock with palm swell, stainless barrel, clip feed. No scope or rings. $1400.00 ($1200.00) plus shipping

Dropped the pricing. I need to sell these rifles. No room left in the gun cabinet....lol

Re: Selling some of my long guns PRICE DROP.....

Get another gun cabinet ... problem solved! :D

True but I seem to have amassed quite a few duplicate calibers.

I've considered selling my 338 Lapua as well, I can't bring myself to let go of that one however.

I have a pile of hanguns too but as you know, handguns are a different animal. Some I haven't used in years, some I use all the time.... I have some very nice 22 caliber match target pistols for indoor match shooting but for what they cost to build, no point in offing them for maybe 50% of their worth.

My other issue is, at my age, I might shitte the bed anytime and I don't want my wife to have to deal with so many guns. I'm sure my family would be 'more than happy' to glome them up, you know how families are..........

The other day I tried to cut my leg off with a chainsaw. I'm hobbling around like Chester from Gunsmoke with 30 beautiful stitches in my left leg..........:)

Finally, my son has no interest in firearms, hunting, fishing or anything outdoor related. He's a bookworm and an attorney and most attorneys are anti-firearm, he is, I always get the lecture from him and I didn't bring him up that way. Law School poisoned him I guess. I can't even introduce my granddaughters to anything shooting related as bad as I'd like to. I'd love to let them learn to shoot a 22 rifle out back, but I can't.

Might as well at least make an attempt to sell them. Lots more behind these if I want to really pear down the inventory.

I've been away on business, but all the rifles have been sold except the 338 and I'm keeping that for now.

Thanks for your inquires however.

Sidecarflip : I know this is an older post but just saw your last response. If you have any more 6.5 cal. rifles that you might consider selling - send me a PM. I ain't much younger than you but have 2 sons just as bad as you and I so I'll let them divie up what I leave behind when I go :)