Need Something Between 6mm and 270

I hear you guys, trust me, at the time I was ready to get a rope and find the closist low limb and swing him. As far as going to court...man, I have had my share of court room festivities and lots of hard earned green backs spent. My time is so much more valuble then sitting around on those hard *** benches arguing in court watching that clock go round and round with three didgit dollar figures adding up that are now turning into four didgit numbers and after weeks go bye you still ain't no further then you were when you started, no thanks. I just wrote it off like a couple of wine n dine hot dates that I never got lucky. The old feller was located in Conroe,Tx at the time, but is probably pushing up daiseys now.

Anyhow, that's water under the bridge. Mikie and I, mostly Mikie have been thinking about a 25-06AI. Since my rifle needs a new pipe I thought I would re-barrel it and if it worked out like we think, then he will most likley put a custom together.

The barrel choices we were looking at and would like to hear some responses back are:

Broughton - #4 Magnum Sporter 9 twist, or the 10 twist Canted Land 28" long.

Pac-Nor - Sporter #4, 5 groove 9 or 10 twist, or the Polygonal 10 twist 28" long.

We would shoot bullets from 100grs. up to the 142's. I would really like to shoot the 125ULD about 3450-3500. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Need some help narrowing it down, recommendations, and any other barrel choices.

Thanks Tim

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.