NEED SOME HELP..Outside diameter of the 112BVSS Heavy fluted barrel ??

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Tikka Lover, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Tikka Lover

Tikka Lover <strong>Official LRH SPONSOR</strong>

OK, so I have this gun on it's way in 300 win. but I need to order one of those badazz painkiller muzzle brakes from Kirby Allen. I am trying to save time by having a few things on there way at the same time. So when everything shows up I can get it put together. So...... If any of you guys have one of these and have a pair of calipers to measure the end of the barrel it would be much appreciated. :D

One more thing, if you have a sims recoil pad on yours, what model # fits best? Online it says #10601 but it says "most wood stocks" for Savage and I'm assuming this laminate might be a bit bigger?

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008

2. mkg

mkg Well-Known Member

Tikka , I don't have 300 Mag but my 300WSM measures 0.82

You might try posting over at savage shooters someone there is bound to have one ...

Mike

3. Tikka Lover

Tikka Lover <strong>Official LRH SPONSOR</strong>

You're awesome. I love this forum. I only posted that 3 minutes ago and already have the info I need. Don't you just love nice people on the internet!

Thanks again Mike

4. mkg

mkg Well-Known Member

Tikka , No problem. i just remebered that Pred8tor on this site has a 300 BVSS and I know his will wad them up, he might even share some load info :D

Mike