Need Quickload Help 300 Win Mag

Bang4theBuck

I found 2 nodes that I like, and I am considering looking at another and have limited components readily available and wondered if someone could help out some quickload data to tell me if I am at max pressure. Here are the two loads.
26" 300 WM match chamber
Silencerco Hybrid Suppressor
ADG brass
89.6 grains of water capacity
215 berger hybrid
Trimmed case length 2.612"
COAL loaded cartridge 3.697"
.005" off of the lands
Magneto speed velocity 2954-2961 fps
The second load is the same except the charge and velocity as follows:
77.1 grains @ 3041 fps.

Also wondering what the pressure is going to do if/when I introduce .010 to .030" more jump.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Didn't list your powder type. Didn't list your first charge weight.

You should rely solely on what the rifle and brass tell you for max pressure.
Not software.
That'll just get you hurt.

Now if you are looking to see if you can get to the next load where you achieve the next node for OBT, someone will most likely need the rest of the numbers.

H1000
First charge is 75.5
I have not had any calculations like this in the past, and have always let the rifle tell me when I am approaching pressure. In this case, I am using a TL Hunter action and even at low pressure/low velocity, I end up with a part of the primer protruding rearward and proud of the rest of the primer, as though the primer cup is flowing back into the bolt. I think that the firing pin hole is a little large. I have no other indications of pressure. Not even a slightly heavy bolt lift. I did start to see the ESs widen considerably at the highest charge, and I was just looking for a secondary verification. Some say that this case might take 78 grains of powder without any issue. I dont want to waste the time or components to run it up that high if the software says I'm pushing it excessively already. I do appreciate your feedback.

I assume then you already know all this but it bears repeating.
Most likely oversized firing pin hole.
Look for flat primers, Bolt swipe, ejector/extractor mark on back of case, heavy bolt lift, sticking cases.

Run them up until you get the heavy bolt lift, then back off 1 to 2 grains.
Usually you will have the bolt swipe with the heavy bolt lift.

Additionally, when you get back to the loading bench if those primers unseat easy, and the new ones go in easy, you are going to want to back off.

ADG is my preferred Brass for the 300. It's good stuff.

As far as your jump goes, probably not a lot as far as pressure goes, but it will change your barrel timing. If you started at .005 off, and you have decent grouping, I would move .005" at a time. If your groups are already sub MOA, i'd move .002" at a time.

It'll be a while before I get back to where I can open up quick load, so maybe someone else can help you with that. But to me it sounds like you're fine.

Don't be surprised if changing seating depth doesn't effect anything. I've spent plenty of time with 215s and they generally don't care if they're jammed , .010" or .110" jumped.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.