Need Help!!!

7Rumloader

I have a question for the guys shooting 7RUMS or that have loaded for them. I'm looking a load for some 140 BT's I have never shot the 140 BT in this gun and was looking a load to work with hopefully using H-1000 powder or RL 25 being I haven't had time to get anymore Retumbo and I just used the rest of my H-50BMG loading some 168 match kings and some more 169.5 wildcats for a little shooting adventure sunday ( weather permiting ). Will be shooting the new gong we just built ( post some pics later ) and some other targets. I have this whole box of 140 BT's laying around and need a good load! Help please!! Thanks in advance!

Thanks db! I figured that retumbo was the way to go but I'm out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I guess I will have to hit the road tomorrow and grab a pound. I've been putting off buying any powder because I'm trying to get a big order together for powder valley so I can save a little cash! Thanks for your help!

RETUMBO: has got to be the cleanest burning powder I've ever shot. I do not remember any powder that didn't at least smoke the necks. But not this stuff. Wish I had a pallet of kegs of this powder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3six you said a mouthfull!! I love it as well. Try powder valley they have great deals on all powders! I've been holding off to order the max they can ship on one haz mat that way I can save mucho deneiro!!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts