Need help tac rİfle

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by soundwaves, Jan 31, 2011.

1. soundwaves

soundwaves Well-Known Member

Hİ EVERY ONE

l live in turkey an gun rules are crap in this country. we are alowd to by rifles and hunt with them but the pricees are crazzy. for egsample a SUER 202 CLASİC wich costs 1000 euros costs 9600 dolars here :(
    l really want a tactical rifle but to get one like a macmillan A-5 will cost me about 19000 dolars here.bloody cheetin goverment l hate it here.
    l own a heym sr30 rifle in 7mm rem mag it has 0.50 moa wich is great. does any one have any ideas what to do to turn it in to a tactical rifle look? cant buy barrels but can get stocks made.

please give me some ideas what to do to give it a sniper rifle look. the gun shoots fine the way it is l can get 1 inch to 2 inch groops at 400 meters but l want to change the aperance of it. HEEEEELLLPPPPPP.

2. liltank

liltank Well-Known Member

3. ubettcha13

ubettcha13 Well-Known Member

4. rscott5028

rscott5028 Well-Known Member

It sounds like a nice rifle and a good shooter.

As expensive as they are there, you will likely devalue it substantially with any modification. You may even degrade the accuracy in the process.

I would recommend piecing together a Savage or building a Mauser-based custom rifle.

I'm not sure who said it first, but I often hear Darrel Holland say, "Beware of the man with one rifle. He probably knows how to use it."

Good luck!
    Richard

5. soundwaves

thanks for the ideas guys.

one of my m8s have a mauser m03 wich l could buy of him for 2000. its a very clean one with only 150 shots fired out of it,in 300 min mag. thinking of takeing it to a factory called huğlu which make all of S&W s shotguns( all smith and wesson shotguns are made in turkey and shiped over there so is most of holland and hollands !!!!!!!!!!! and get them to make me a stock for it. and have to think of a way fo ghetting a barrel frome some place too.
    so l will build a mauser and not tutch my heym incase l wreck it.

6. soundwaves

just woke up bad spelling gheting wtf geting :)))