Need .375 RUM brass

CA48

Does anyone know a retailer who has some in stock?

Or does anyone have any brass they would like to sell
me, getting pretty desperate here.

Thanks, Chase

Does anyone know a retailer who has some in stock?

Or does anyone have any brass they would like to sell
me, getting pretty desperate here.

Thanks, Chase
You may just have to buy both 300 rum brass and a 338 expander ball and neck 'em to 338, then up again to 375 rum. It seems like the same crap is happening again as 4 years ago. I guess Obama saw his shadow; it'll now be 4 more years of dem's.

Go vote if you care.

Yes its starting to look like 300 RUM brass might be my only option.

What I'm trying to do here is use 375 RUM brass and neck it down to 338 to create a false shoulder for fire forming in my 338 EDGE IMP. I'm using Neil Jones dies. I have some 338 RUM dies any way I can use those for the neck sizing and this, RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (375 H&H Mag 375 Remington,

then neck it back to 338.

Thanks, Chase

Then just neck the 30's to 35 and back down to 338 for the false shoulder. As long as it's tight in the gun it'll be fine. Been doing that for years in stw's with 375h@h. Without the belt to help you may be needing to jamb the bullet into the rifling to get uniform re-forms. Have fun.

Thanks for the help. Hopefully with the false shoulder it will hold the case in place without jamming the bullets in the lands. Although it may be the best method so I don't have to take that chance of stretching case heads.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.