375 Winchester.... Need brass

trksupv

Have a Thompson center in 375 Winchester and need brass. Have read different ideas about using 30-30 brass and fire forming it but without more info I will stick with something that is safe. So if anyone has any 375 Winchester brass I would appreciate some help.

Have a Thompson center in 375 Winchester and need brass. Have read different ideas about using 30-30 brass and fire forming it but without more info I will stick with something that is safe. So if anyone has any 375 Winchester brass I would appreciate some help.

Back in the day my father and I turned 375 win brass into 30-30's for tc contender pistols. I don't see why you couldn't reverse it. The case head on the 30-30 is supposed to be a bit lighter duty than the 375 win, but loading a bit easy on it would take care of that. After necking up there may be a bit of hour-glass shape, but pulling the trigger after you load it will cure that.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.