My wife's AR ...

Discussion in 'AR15/10 Rifles' started by FEENIX, May 25, 2013.

1. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

... whatcha think!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Compact 30MM Konus 3-12x44 T30 with red and blue illuminated 550 BDC reticle with Burris X-high Xtreme tactical rings.

I don’t think I can do any better than this guy's visual presentation of the scopes features …
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W59VOtV6av8"]Konuspro T30 3-12x44 - YouTube[/ame] but I will add that the darn thing is solidly build, the windage and elevation turrets have very positive click adjustments and the optics and reticle are clear. The combination is very strong.

2. kbaerg

kbaerg Well-Known Member

Looks good. :)

3. acloco

acloco Well-Known Member

WOW! Very nice indeed. Thanks for sharing.

4. notajeep

notajeep Well-Known Member

Very Nice!

5. coyotekiller

coyotekiller Well-Known Member

I think you need to send it to me for a pink or white coating for the wife!!!

6. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

I offered pink or pink camo coating and she simply said, "black is beautiful, why masked it". :Dgun)

7. 500mag_guy

500mag_guy Well-Known Member

Gotta love the ar-s beautiful set up you have there for you wife!! I love that style of hand guard!

The ladies are really growing to love the ar-s. I took mine out to shoot my sig sauer 516 just so she'd know the in's and outs of the ar/m4 type rifles. She shot it a few time and handed it back to me.... I asked her what was wrong and she said with a grin ear to ear we're going to town. I want one!!

We went and put this one together for her and I put together a load for it. Broke it in and was blown away with the accuracy. Off a front bag I'm getting clover leaves out to 300 yards with it. Very impressed never thought you'd get that kind of accuracy out of a ar- carbine.

image.jpg

Bushmaster optic ready with a vortex 4-12x44

Sorry to high jack your thread Ed.

8. FEENIX

FEENIX Well-Known Member

Eric,

No sweat! Share and post as necessary. Cheers!

Ed