wifes new AR pistol

Nuclear Worker

Finished the pistol build for the wife for sneaking around the cedar swamps for deer hunting.My first build. The upper is a Aero left handed with a SS Bartlein 12inch spiral fluted.SB PDW brace,Geissele super 42 spring and buffer with a titanium end plate and nut.Geissile SSp trigger,KNS pins,Battle Arms ambi red selector,Norgan ambi catch,Aero ambi lower,Halo Sun 510CGR optics.It is in 300 black out.

Sounds good. I never thought of that one. ;) I bet my wife would like a new AR :rolleyes:. Only problem is it would not fit into either of my gun safes. Maybe she would like a safe of her own. :D But only one in the safe would get lonely :( so I guess she would like a few more. :cool: Hay this just might work. :p

928946D0-A201-4E3E-B63C-EF5A99E9153B.jpeg
6F5E6FB5-FCBB-4C50-9380-0F3B64BE52F2.jpeg
8311FF47-01DB-400E-8A66-9C80CA9BA52A.jpeg

That is the plan. Momma shot it today. She loves it so I don't think she is going to let me use her lower! Oh well have to build another complete gun. It shot really nice all the brass landed at about 7-8 o'clock position. So I believe the gas system is good. Only problem sighting in was at 75 yards the Halo sun green dot pretty much covered the 4 inch target . So she shot about a 1.5 inch pattern. Plenty good for the intended purpose.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.