My New reloading bench just got finished

After 4 years of no reloading and a new house I finally got to get built my dream reloading bench. Had a wood working magician build it for me. Couldn't be happier.
Just had to share my excitement with my guys at LRH.
Thanks for looking
Our priorities are different I built my reloading room first as the wife requested a house to live in!! Priorities I told her!!!!! Lots of cubbies for different bullets.

I had the same idea of your powder shelving.
Works great so you can see from all angles what's back there. You can line up each powder by 1#'s and 8#'s and by burn speed or brand.
Great setup you have going there! I'm envious of your space! I'm still in a garage where temps get unforgiving to work in right now. Wife won't let me have that mess (as she calls it) in her house! 😞

I had the same idea of your powder shelving.
Works great so you can see from all angles what's back there. You can line up each powder by 1#'s and 8#'s and by burn speed or brand.
Great setup you have going there! I'm envious of your space! I'm still in a garage where temps get unforgiving to work in right now. Wife won't let me have that mess (as she calls it) in her house! 😞
My last house I was garaged too but now I'm in a basement so I am happy. Love my space so far

After 4 years of no reloading and a new house I finally got to get built my dream reloading bench. Had a wood working magician build it for me. Couldn't be happier.
Thanks for looking
We see that you live in NJ. Wish that you lived closer and could help build some storage for us.
Really nice setup!!!!
Len & Jill

Thanks for looking
very nice, only dig I have would be to turn those bolts around so you don't kick them.

Thanks for looking
Looks awesome but you need more can lights to see better. Old eyes like light.