My New Hunting Buddy and Wolf Wacking Tool

I sure like the looks of her paint job Rooster. And I bet when she puts a foot down it stays. How tall is she? Nice lookin Mare. No trips planned to Ennis, but if you head up to north of Townsend we have places to ride for sure.

Jeff

Jeff, congrats on your new huntin buddy. There AIN't nothing like a good quarter horse in the mountains. And the only way to get in the mountains is either with one of them or your own quads. My guys are Whiskey, Chance and TC. And, my mule, Ed always accompanies us.
I'm in the process of developing a long range rifle scabbard for horses---i'll send you photos after I get it processed. You'll be able to fit a long range rifle with a large scope in it.

Randy

Jeff, congrats on your new huntin buddy. There AIN't nothing like a good quarter horse in the mountains. And the only way to get in the mountains is either with one of them or your own quads. My guys are Whiskey, Chance and TC. And, my mule, Ed always accompanies us.
I'm in the process of developing a long range rifle scabbard for horses---i'll send you photos after I get it processed. You'll be able to fit a long range rifle with a large scope in it.

Randy

I'd like to see whatever you come up with!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.