My new Franchi

Litehiker

Recently a shooting buddy sold me his 12 ga. Franchi Instinct L over and under for $600. There was one "little" problem, the stock was cracked all the way through. I sent it back t Franchi in Maryland and was informed that "due to work force and supply problems Franchi USA could not look at it for EIGHT WEEKS! Aaaarrrggghhh! Here's hopingzhey do stand behind their warranty and give me a new stock,

Even if I have to buy the new stock for $250. I'll still have only $850. in it which is a lot less than the $1,300. he paid for it new (inc. tax.)
I like the way the Franchi fits me and the ability to have two chokes instantly available, unlike my Benelli M1 semi auto.
Sporting clays beware!
Eric B.

Recently a shooting buddy sold me his 12 ga. Franchi Instinct L over and under for $600. There was one "little" problem, the stock was cracked all the way through. I sent it back t Franchi in Maryland and was informed that "due to work force and supply problems Franchi USA could not look at it for EIGHT WEEKS! Aaaarrrggghhh! Here's hopingzhey do stand behind their warranty and give me a new stock,

Even if I have to buy the new stock for $250. I'll still have only $850. in it which is a lot less than the $1,300. he paid for it new (inc. tax.)
I like the way the Franchi fits me and the ability to have two chokes instantly available, unlike my Benelli M1 semi auto.
Sporting clays beware!
Eric B.
Yeah getting stuff done is miserable anymore. A buddy had his Ruger Red Label....one of the originals shave/split a piece off right at the tang/safety on the side. The wood was absolutely gorgeous, and he tried to glue it and it just would not stay. Ruger was freaking awesome and apologized profusely saying they did not have any wood like he had when he sent in pics of the problem. They even sent him pics of what they had and he got to choose the wood. They replaced the forearm and buttstock so the wood matched and only cost him $250. Yes it was less figured but didnt look like a cobbled *** with two different woods. Enjoy the gun and post up a before and after pic.

UPDATE: FRANCHI/BENELLI told me send it back to them in Maryland so I did. About 2 weeks later I got it back with a nice new stock.
The Franchi had a 7 year guarantee and it was only just over a year old. Franchi did well by their guarantee and me.
So yep, a virtually new, fine over and under for $600.