My Brit

Yotebuster

She is now 7 months getting ready this fall for her first chuckar season Training going well so far

Pointing a pigeon here you can see it I just released it flying in the pic kinda

Nice looking Brit. I've been hooked on them for about 20 years and on my second. Great hunters and great pets, not to mention high energy!!! Good luck with her.

Yotebuster,

Nice looking brit pup! An old time grouse hunter got me hooked on ruffed grouse and the use of brittany spaniel for them. I hunt with a group of five grouse hunters and we have 6 brits in ages of 2 mos. to 9 years old. Enjoy the training and you have a lot of good hunts in front of you.

The best dog I ever hunted behind was a Brit. My current dog is a GSP but In my mind the Brit & the German Shorthare Pointer are all I ever want in a upland dog. FYI you have one nice looking dog have many nice days hunting.

So far the quail hatch looks good, well at least better than last year! hopefully we will have plenty of chucks for that pup as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.