My new 338 EDGE in left hand

Azprc

Thanks to idahoorion for the deal on the stock. Now just waiting on bottom metal and we will be killing it. Hoping to push the 250 bergers at 3100 ish.

This is a controlled round feed left hand action that will take the bergers at 4.050" coal. Action and barrel work by Danny at Classic Barrel Works in Prescott.

Um... WOW! That came out beautiful.

I feel inadequate:D, LOL. I don't want to show and tell mine.

Ok, more details please, please.

Action make is?
Barrel make is?
Barrel length without comp is?
Barrel profile is? (big)
Who did the inletting?
Stock maker and model?

Action is made by Classic Barrel Works in Prescott, AZ. It is a control round feed, remington foot print, will accept a round that is 4.050" COAL, shilen trigger, extreme trigger block, mcmillan left hand safety, one piece stainless bolt, integral recoil lug and it is cut rifle barrel from Classic Barrel Works. Barrel length is around 32" plus brake, it is Arizona Bullet Casters muzzle brake and AZ Bullet Casters threaded, profiled and polished action, barrel and brake. Stock is Hart and inletting is pretty close, we will see when the bottom metal shows up but I will bed myself. Here are a couple pics.
And one with my 6 year old little girl that thinks this one is hers, along with all the other guns that she thinks are hers.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.