My google-fu stinks today

wvbearhunter

I have gone through all my reloading manuals and try google-fu but have come up empty.

I am trying to locate data for the Federal 64 Grain Trophy Bonded Bear Claw in 223/5.56

Any one have any starting loads?

If you want actual data from the book I will be home later. I think Speer actually made that bullet. Not positive on this.
Sorry but my Speer manual doesn't have the 64 grain bear claw. It does have 55 grain and they have different data for regular sp and the bc. The bc max load is very close to the start load for the sp with most powder's.
I would most definitely start low and work up slowly.

So, I ended using the mid range load for the 62 grain bonded sold base and working up from there. I found that the starting load and the max load were the most accurate but that all the loads I tested were within 1.5" at 100 yards using a Leupold Delta Point Pro red dot and my frankengun with a 16" noveske barrel. The max load did show an very faint ejector mark but considering the group was .65", I can live with that. Velocity was 3025fps (5 shot average). In a bolt gun I think I could go another half grain before I had issues but this match barrel always runs a little hot.