Google Forms

Elkhunter1983

I don't know if any of you have experimented with any of them or not I will create a few and share the link with the folks that would like me to. This way you can enter data while at the range for you smart phone guys. It is like excel except it is all cloud based so it does not take up any space. The way it works, is if you create a form, and then every time you input and submit your data, it takes the data directly to a spreadsheet for you that google has created(basically excel). I was thinking of creating one for pet loads for guys to fill out on here and have a direct link for a guy to get on and sort through as well (keep from having the same questions over and over for threads regarding pet loads) Another might be for personal use for a guy to use for his own personal data for load development. Is there anyone on here that would be interested in such a thing?

I understand it probably doesn't sound that good so go ahead and click on the link for the form and fill it out if you wish, then click on the results link and see what it does. Might be a good reference for guys on here. I know its a lot of info but just kind of showing what a tool google docs can be for us shooters. These forms are extremely simple to create. If you would like to see a question on this form, let me know. Give a try and let me know what you think.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FV4fRrgIYXlxtJ2xzPqDHogPQskKV-3AuUNpZrXWJsk/viewform

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AktvVI7L1LKmdFgtMWN2RTZzM1ZoOUh5OVU5Zkk1WVE#gid=0

Thank You for those of you that have entered loads into the forms. Any more would be appreciated much, are there any of you out there that use this for shooting situations?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts