Muzzle brakes and more brake

Creedmoor shooter

Just wanted to give my opinion of this brake. I ordered the 2 piece self timing 3 port beast for my 6.5 cm. Install was a breeze and I like the look of the smooth nut that's the same contour as the brake. I got my barrel back from threading and got it all mounted up and shot it yesterday. Recoil is probably close to a 223! I should have done this alot sooner. Its alot cheaper than most any other self ti.ing brake out there that I've found. Awesome product buy with confidence!
20190302_131328.jpg
20190211_165637.jpg
20190211_165609.jpg

Just wanted to give my opinion of this brake. I ordered the 2 piece self timing 3 port beast for my 6.5 cm. Install was a breeze and I like the look of the smooth nut that's the same contour as the brake. I got my barrel back from threading and got it all mounted up and shot it yesterday. Recoil is probably close to a 223! I should have done this alot sooner. Its alot cheaper than most any other self ti.ing brake out there that I've found. Awesome product buy with confidence! View attachment 125187 View attachment 125188 View attachment 125189
I have one on my sst. Nathan does a good job for the $$

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.