More Mail Nonsense 🤪

Calvin45

The hammers I ordered were so very close to me, all along…in terms of the size of the continent Montana (hammer) and Saskatchewan (me) are just about neighbours haha.

Now they're going the wrong way! It's my hot sauce ordeal all over again! 🤣.

I was afraid when my hot sauce was randomly in Montreal that an evil Frenchman was eating all my sauce! Now I got bigger concerns…my bullets are in California! Now a cali liberal is gonna flag them or me or something haha. Canada is far more liberal than the USA but California is waaaaaaaaaaaaay more leftist than Saskatchewan and Alberta. We love bullets! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Not actually worrried about it, but once again, this must be why shipping is so dang expensive!

Attachments

• CAAE7D17-2C55-4B7B-AE11-09C395FF9BD9.png
    CAAE7D17-2C55-4B7B-AE11-09C395FF9BD9.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 21
Be easier for both of you to drive to that 4" dividing line.....spill them out on the ground..throw the box down in disgust and then cheesehead cannuck to accidentally pick them up as garbage left on the ground by some damnedmontana litterbug........

Be easier for both of you to drive to that 4" dividing line.....spill them out on the ground..throw the box down in disgust and then cheesehead cannuck to accidentally pick them up as garbage left on the ground by some damnedmontana litterbug........
I don't remember if you were in my hot sauce thread…I ordered some sauce from North Carolina…it went to New York…then across the continent to Los Angeles…then across again AND AN OCEAN to London England…then Montreal, then my small town in Saskatchewan. It travelled a total of 12,900 miles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I read it.....I had a bino sa more of the southeast and southern states I wanna see....it was coming to me from SD...about 10 hour drive...

Those Montana litterbugs are THE WORST! 🤣

I have a couple boxes hammers. Sometimes I just like to open the Box and look at the bullets I haven't used. Due to entropy those boxes will soon be empty and I'll have to buy some more.

They arrived.

I will say I was unpleasantly surprised that I had to pay an additional 58 dollars in customs before the post office would let me have them. ThTs not hammers fault nor meant to reflect on them. Just annoying. All told, and this was with the 12 percent December discount, between ungodly shipping, customs, and the Canada US exchange rate, I have now paid over 500 dollars Canadian to get these 300 projectiles in my hands. Again, this is in no way meant to cast any shade or negativity on their company as they have no say in these matters either.

I'm sure I've spent a lot more on things I've enjoyed a lot less 🤣