Mile Shoot #2

RMulhern

Same shoot....I'm just posting the link to all the photos!

Index of /WasserburgerMile/pictures

I'll post another link as a reply to this one which will give the data aka calibers, loads, etc.

All you got to do as far as finding Lusk, Wyoming is go to Google Earth and type it in but it's south slightly and east of Gillette about 100 miles! Kenny Wasserberger's Dad owns a spread there and Kenny is a big fan of BPCR shooting and quite a 'card' I might add! The Wasserberger Ranch is up north of Lusk a few miles! I met Kenny a couple of years back at the Creedmoor LR shoot at Raton, New Mexico and you won't meet a finer guy! If ya wanna learn about BPCR shooting....it's best to 'hang with' them ole boys from Wyoming/Montana cuz they KNOW WHERE IT'S AT!!

This shoot will be held again next year I'm quite certain....and just maybe Kenny will have one in the Spring as well as the Fall!! To compete in this game.....you'll need an extra tall rear tang sight on your rifle that will come up to around 3" or so able the center line of the bore!

Thanks for the pic's. Man I need to get me a Sharps:D
Is this a Sharps only competition or are Browning Hi-walls allowed?
Oh and who was the troublemaker that nailed center.
Very cool.
James

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.