Midsouth Powder Shipments

I ended up getting it today. I couldn't get away from work yesterday. I tried putting $20 and a note on my front door to bribe the driver… No dice. I called and asked them to redeliver today. That didn't happen. Luckily they held it at a Wharehouse about 30 minutes from me.
Glad to hear that you were able to get it!

It all depends on your area and driver--- I get "adult signature required" shipments just left on my front door step from both fed ex and ups wirh out signatures where I live--- but we don't really have any theft problems in our rural area.
LOL. We have two doorbells, one at the front of our porch and one at the door. Both have signs to "press here" Fedex, UPS and Amazon drivers have not figured out what they are or have a policy not to follow instructions.
I only know when I have had a delivery when I read it on my computer. Computers, ammo (in the old days) and wine are just left by the door.
Happily, no thefts to date.

Has anyone else had struggles getting their Midsouth powder shipments delivered by Fed Ex? I haven't ordered from Midsouth in awhile. I have some H1000 coming from them and the Fed Ex has attempted delivery twice so far. I was expecting them to leave the typical door tag that you can sign and allow them to leave the package. When I called Fed Ex they said the shipper (Midsouth) has requested a direct signature. This means I cannot reroute the delivery in any way or remotely sign for it. They will not hold it at a Fed Ex location because it's hazmat. Tomorrow is the final attempt before it's returned to sender. Now I guess it's miss work or let the powder get sent back to Midsouth. Very frustrating. No issues with delivery from Powder Valley or brownells.
The last time Midsouth shipped a hasmat order to me, before closing out the order there was an option to ship Fed-X or UPS I chose UPS as there was no signature required. Another option you can use, have your order shipped to your job. I have done that a lot when I was still working.

The last time Midsouth shipped a hasmat order to me, before closing out the order there was an option to ship Fed-X or UPS I chose UPS as there was no signature required. Another option you can use, have your order shipped to your job. I have done that a lot when I was still working.
Next time I'll be sure to pick UPS for shipment. I was in a hurry to check out since I had 5# of H1000 in the cart. Thanks for the heads up.

My buddy does the ship to business thing. Just smart if you can do it.