Mesa Arms Attitude stock?s

zr600

Ok I'm building a 7mag on a Remington action and was thinking about the Mesa arms attitude stock. How comfortable is it? How does it handle offhand and off a bipod, did it weight close to the claimed 25oz? How do you like it would to recommend this stock? I'm going to use this rifle for hunting and ringing steel way out there. Any advice would be great.

I have one and I really like it. I am left handed so my choices were limited. I also have a McMillan Game Scout and I think I like the Mesa Altitude a little better. My use is hunting only, I am not into the 1000 yard game just yet. I think you will be very pleased with the Mesa.

I needed up going with the Mesa Arms Altitude stock I do like it.

I bought one for my factory LH Tikka T3x. With the minimal inletting for the stock barrel it weighed right at 30oz. I really like the stock but was concerned with the grip area as it's quite chunky. I have since shot it quite a bit and really beginning to like it a lot!! The fit and finish of it is very very nice! I say definitely order one!

Roy

Attachments

• 6B2A360B-8EC0-4783-AFC1-7CBD8752E389.jpeg
    6B2A360B-8EC0-4783-AFC1-7CBD8752E389.jpeg
    913.8 KB · Views: 245
I have not installed mine yet but comparing it to my game hunter stocks I don't a lot of difference and for $100 cheaper looks to be a winner

Since I started this I will say I have two of these stocks now. Have the one on my 7mag I could shoot that gun all day it is braked thought. Then have one on my coyote rifle and it shoots good and handles good, that's a 22-243 suppressed so it doesn't move.

I just put one on my 300 win. CA ridgeline and I love it. My other rifles are getting this stock.

I've been running altitudes on hunting rifles this season, they are everything my game hunters are and MORE!

I love the weight savings, they truly are a great all purpose hunting stock.

I put one on my 7-08ai. Loving it. With a proof CF inlet short action 700 it comes in at 26oz.