Member's Who Have Made A Difference.

This was what I hoped would happen, THANKS all for joining in a chance to recognize all the great member's here on Len's forum and give people that made a difference for you a heads up. I forgot and failed to mention many in my post, but I bet every member has several that jump to mind quickly if you have spent much time here. Thanks to all and keep on sharing, it's what keep's this site different than the rest :) Dave

Dave,

Thanks again for taking the time for the acknowledgment. My wife and I raised two sons (now 31 in the USAF and 28 in USMC) with what we call magic words such as, "PLEASE" and "THANKS." 😇

V/R
Ed

Dave,

Thanks again for taking the time for the acknowledgment. My wife and I raised two sons (now 31 in the USAF and 28 in USMC) with what we call magic words such as, "PLEASE" and "THANKS." 😇

V/R
Ed
This takes me back to the old days when Please and Thanks were the norm with our crowd , Glorious Times for me, Another guy that was a big help was Dano1, haven't heard from him in a while, I hope all is well

Last edited:
This takes me back to the old days when Please and Thanks were the norm with our crowd , Glorious Times for me, Another guy that was a big help was Dano, haven't heard from him in a while, I hope all is well
I'll tell you another that has helped me more than he will ever know ( other than my Brother 7stw )
is dougduey, I've leaned on him a bunch over the years, Still am as a matter of fact

Last edited:
Just want to say thanks to all. Special tip of the hat to Broz, Fenix, JE - Have helped me tremendously over the years. In most part to all that post questions. How can one learn if one won't ask questions and then read, think and ask more questions. I think it's called learning. I wholeheartedly agree on being raised with "Please" and "Thanks"
Thank You to All

Back when Len started this forum back in the early 2000 or there about he dreamed that it would take off like it has! Think we have over 14,000 members now and counting I was lucky enough to be somewhat of an early member (183), from that time many many new advances have come along in the shooting world. Not many people could imagine shooting and hunting at the distance we do now. New calibers, equipment, sponsors and a willingness to go beyond some of our wildest dreams have been reached and still going! I tip my hat to all the members for helping to keep us growing and learning especially Len, thanks for having us!

Let me get in here with a word of thanks as well!

IMO this is hands down the most informative LR forum on the internet. This group has a method of communication far different than most other forum's (kudo's to the Mod's) in that folks seem eager to help rather than be condescending *&%^:mad:'$ like on most other sites. There's a good balance here consisting of hunters, builders, competitive shooters as well as top manufacturers who all seem willing to offer advice.

I'm gonna say the same thing 7stw said, it works both ways my friend , I value your opinion very highly ! I did the same as 7 did, lurked around in the dark for quite a while( still do from time to time) this is an awesome place to be and although I have never met any of you face to face( not yet anyway) Y'all have a friend in me, and I don't have many.......... and I know your not gonna believe it but I still don't have any IMR 7828 SSC or Berger's 😉
Mr Bean started a mentor and turned into a great friend from this website. Took a new relaxer with a 7 STW and helped me with load development as well as impart a lot of his wisdom. I've made some really good friends on this site. Great to find a lot of like minded people that are always willing to help.

If I were to make a list of the names of folks who have helped me out on this forum, I'd be writing down names until Christmas. But the name I rever most is Len Backus for putting this site together for enabling those to learn from those who have already been through the struggle process to find answers and share their knowledge and experiences. The comadrie here is second to none and it requires monitoring to control those who are only here to be disruptive to others. This is also done well by the administration of this site so we can experience great knowledge from others who will share their's.
My hat is off to all of you!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.