Stiller Predator Action
Brux Barrel 1-10 twist, #10 contour, 6 flutes
Wyatts Mag Box
Bell & Carlson A-5 Tactical Black
Jewel Trigger 1 lbs.
Muscle Brake
PTG Bottom Metal
Badger Bolt Knob

Hopefully I'll get some target photos back from my customer on how well it shoots.

Hope you all enjoy !!!

BrandonBurdett1.jpg

BrandonBurdett2.jpg

If it shoots as good as it looks I may want you to build my Edge in the near future:)

BigBuck

What would a stock like that cost ? If you don't mind me asking .

This is the third time i have drooled over it and it keeps looking tweater and tweater !!

Big buck

The stock is a Bell & Carlson A-5 Tactical. They are $425 in black. They are also available in Black & Grey Web, Olive and Black Web, and Tan and Black web for about $15 more. This was a pretty cool build as it was like eye candy to a bunch of guys who have come into the shop and seen it. Shoot me an e-mail or give me a call if your interested in building something like this. I can tell you exactly what's in it and a cost.

The stock is a Bell & Carlson A-5 Tactical. They are $425 in black. They are also available in Black & Grey Web, Olive and Black Web, and Tan and Black web for about $15 more. This was a pretty cool build as it was like eye candy to a bunch of guys who have come into the shop and seen it. Shoot me an e-mail or give me a call if your interested in building something like this. I can tell you exactly what's in it and a cost.

Thanks for the reply PM sent.. oops I ment Email sent

BigBuck

Last edited:
I was wondering how long it would take until someone noticed the trigger was missing. I got it all together and realized I forgot to order the trigger. Wonder if I sent it to the customer that way if he would notice :D

I thought that was the new Air-Lite Trigger known for eliminating all recoil:D.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.