McMillan Stocks?

Andy,
I think it was just a stroke of fortunate timing, as I was led to believe that McMillan only started to inlet for the Tikka 595 action about this time last year, even Callum wasn't aware that it was an available option when I had the rebarrel job done early last year. But as you recommended earlier to Skip; a direct e mail to McMillan was returned very promptly in the affirmative. So, it all happened more by chance than design!
Whatever, we got therein the end....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Rgds

P

Marcus

About £600 as I recall, its the 4 - 12 x 50 25mm Diameter tube. That was about the going rate in UK at the time. I'd recommend it highly to anyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rgds
Peter

i have dealt with this company a few times and have to date found them very good,
having said that,my first stock i got needed some machine work,(small amount)i was also surprised to find you have to 1000 grit wet and soap the stock to get a good finish.
when i ordered my next stock i told them that i had to have a bit of work done and said i lived in the UK so did not think it was worth sending back.they did the new one for trade price, lazoronie custom drop in olive & green marble
deaccelerator pad $423 = £250.92 @ 1.6857 including $60 delivery.
they answered my emails fast and the order was quick.i was quoted 10 to 12 Weeks it came on the 12th weak.
what more can i say,except good stuff

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.