McMillan Hunters Edge Sendero stock

BAKPAKR

Has anyone gotten his/her hands on one of these? I would like to hear how the forearm feels and possibly see some photos from angles other than just the side. I would also like to know the real world weight. Thanks.

Ks is without a question my favorite ultra lite ..

I fell in love with the 700 KS a long time ago when my friend had a lefty in 35 Whelen. The stock just felt so good in my hands. Later, during a few years in Moscow, Idaho, I drooled over several lefty 700 KSs that passed through the Husky Sport Shop. Unfortunately, they were out of reach for this struggling student.

Fast forward a bunch of years and I bought a KS in 300 RUM. Recoil is pretty significant with 200 gr Accubonds but not bad with 181gr and 124 gr Hammers. It sure is nice to carry through the woods. I now have most of the parts to put together a stainless KS replica in 280 AI.

I am tempted to take the stock from the 300 RUM and a stainless action from a 700 LSS and have a stainless faux KS put together in 30 Nosler. For that, I would need to find someone who does the KS Magnum barrel contour.

@Elk Hunter 338, do you have any thoughts on whether or not the pads in the barrel channel of the KS stock should be removed?

I fell in love with the 700 KS a long time ago when my friend had a lefty in 35 Whelen. The stock just felt so good in my hands. Later, during a few years in Moscow, Idaho, I drooled over several lefty 700 KSs that passed through the Husky Sport Shop. Unfortunately, they were out of reach for this struggling student.

Fast forward a bunch of years and I bought a KS in 300 RUM. Recoil is pretty significant with 200 gr Accubonds but not bad with 181gr and 124 gr Hammers. It sure is nice to carry through the woods. I now have most of the parts to put together a stainless KS replica in 280 AI.

I am tempted to take the stock from the 300 RUM and a stainless action from a 700 LSS and have a stainless faux KS put together in 30 Nosler. For that, I would need to find someone who does the KS Magnum barrel contour.

@Elk Hunter 338, do you have any thoughts on whether or not the pads in the barrel channel of the KS stock should be removed?
Mcgowen will replicate the factory barrel they just need it to write program

and if I can I always take them out

Just curious if anyone else has gotten one of these stocks? I was getting ready to order 2 of them for a few builds....but in their molded finish. Thanks