Magneto Speed Mount

ncfireman83

Anyone using an after market mount for a V3? Looking at the Gray Ops or MK Machining but seeing if anyone has any experience with them or made their own. Some of the ones I've seen only have a 2 axis adjustment and would like a third axis adjustment if possible. Thanks

I have the Magnetospeed Sporter, and just purchased the Wiser Precision Pro mount and used it for the first time yesterday. It worked flawlessly for me. I used on my CA Ridgeline 6.5 PRC. That stock has a slight slant to it and this mount allows you to adjust the angle by +/- 5 degrees up or down. With this I was able to get it lined up and captured all 20 plus rounds I shot. This mount will work with the V3 version as well. It costs a little more than the MK but a lot less than the Gray ops.

Anyone using an after market mount for a V3? Looking at the Gray Ops or MK Machining but seeing if anyone has any experience with them or made their own. Some of the ones I've seen only have a 2 axis adjustment and would like a third axis adjustment if possible. Thanks
Check out the offerings from Wiser Precision. That's what I have.