Lucas Bore Guides

BThomsen

While I was looking for a bore guide for my new rifle I came across an overwhelming amount of positive reviews for the Lucas bore guide. I emailed that I would like to order a bore guide to this email address [email protected] it's been a few days and I have not heard a response. I just want to make sure that I have the right email. I understand that he is probably busy but since all the information I could find was a few years old I just want to make sure that I am not wasting my time on an email address that is no longer valid. If this is the correct way to contact him I will be more than happy to wait. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

BT, you have the correct e-mail address. Mike Lucas has been buried with work lately and I heard he'd been ill for a bit. He doesn't like to receive phone calls, only e-mail. When you connect with him, it would be helpful to have the make and size of your cleaning rod as well as make, model and caliber rifle. I have his guides for all my rifles and they do save a barrel. Boreguides don't seem to be too high on most shooters must-have list, too bad.

Thank you for confirming the email for me. I will continue to wait patiently. I will make sure that I have that information you suggest ready to go for him.

Mike's bore guides are great. The email address is correct as I just contacted him a couple days ago. I have one for every caliber. Mike always gets back within a day or so. You might just resend it to make sure it went through. Good luck.

Doc88 I will resend it as I have had no response yet. I did p up a Dewey rod guide to get me by until I can get one of Mike's.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.