Lucas bore guides=A+

goodgrouper

I just sent an email to Lucas bore guides tonight to order a guide for my new 6ppc and in less than an hour, Mr. Lucas himself responded and gave me a great deal! How refreshing to deal with someone who makes a top notch, in demand product and is punctual and also friendly!

His guides are the best on the market and are made to order. Just tell him what action, what caliber, and what rod you'll be using and the self centering rod guide will be on it's way.

Lucas gets four smilies! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll second that, Mike is an excellent guy to deal with and his bore guides are awesome!

GG,

You are so right about the Lucas guides . I have been using them for my 300 winnie and 243AI for a bit over a year now .

The fit and function is so good that when I am forced to use a " universal " cleaning guide on a friends rifle I feel like I am doing a bad thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I plan on ordering two more from him soon ( a 6br and a 338Lapmagimp.) And yes, as you also said , he is a great guy to deal with .

Jim B.

I agree GG,I ordered one for my 300 saum sendero to use with a tipton carbon rod.Its pretty rare to deal with someone that provides excellent service and a quality product with a dose of good faith trust thrown in these days.
I looked at a higher dollar custom bore guide and decided to try the Lucas,needless to say,Mikes made me a customer for as long as hes in business.

Mike Lucas, (803) 356-0282
(Please call Evenings ONLY after 6pm EST,
All day on weekends.)
225 Browns River Road
Lexington, SC 29072
email: [email protected]

(taken from <6mmbr ).-

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.