Lucas Bore Guide

Yorkplates

Just got one the other day and wanted to give Mr. Mike Lucas credit for a really nice product. Very well constructed and works better than anything I have ever used. I have been using one of the brass bore guides that slide up and down on the cleaning rod. Now I feel as if I runnin' with the big boys with this guide. Nice price too! look into one. There is an article on 6mmBR.com about the guide. http://www.6mmbr.citymaker.com/catalog/item/1433308/954882.htm#image_1

Hmmm, wonder who wrote that...and took those nice pictures??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They CAN'T be beat for the $$

Plus mike is a geat guy to deal with.

JB

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm, wonder who wrote that...and took those nice pictures???

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiger--that was sarcasm, notice my sig line /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm, wonder who wrote that...and took those nice pictures???

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiger--that was sarcasm, notice my sig line /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. We Alabama folks recognize it time to time and use it too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I just got my first Lucas Bore Guide 2 weeks ago ,very sweet and fits perfectly will buy more in the future.
B

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.