LR Shoot, get-together DATES!!!

W

*WyoWhisper*

DATES

AUGUST 13, 14, 15....Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

Pricing is for Thurs night lodging, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Also included is 3 breakfasts( all you can eat), and a BBQ ( all you can eat )on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Pricing is per person.

For our basic cabin

Cabin is 2 bedrooms, private 3/4 bathroom
mini-fridge, coffee maker.

OK, 2 of these ( Basic ) cabins sleep 3, the other sleeps 2.

pricing for the cabins that sleep 3( bedroom 1=1Q, bedroom 2=2 twins)
is,
$165.00 plus 9% lodging and sales tax
for the one that sleeps 2 ( bedroom 1 = 1Q, Bedroom 2 = 1 Q )
$220.00 plus 9% lodging and sales tax

For our Suite Cabins 3 of them.
2 bedrooms (room 1= 1Q, room 2 = 2 twins ), living room, full kitchen, full bath.
$280.00 plus 9% lodging and sales tax.

For our Ranch home cabin
(1 master suite, 1Q, pull out Q sofa bed, 3/4 bath )( bedroom 2, 2 twins) living room with pull out Q sofa bed, 3/4 bath, full kitchen.
sleeps 4 with one person sleeping on one of the Q pull out sofa beds.
$250.00 plus 9% sales and lodging tax.
if only 3 rent it
$300.00...

we decided to discount well over 30% because as I said this is not about making money it is about trying to get guys together.

AS I said pricing is per person and includes 4 nights lodging, 3 b-fasts, 1 BBQ...

First come first serve for choice of cabin and bed....

E-mail me at

[email protected]

Now keep in mind if I cannot secure the permits for the land behind the ranch we may have to drive approx. 45 min to an Hour each morning to the other state and BLM lands.

Count me in!!

I'll take one twin bed and let the OLD men or men with wifes have the big beds.

I'm not that far away and if you end up needin the bed I can just bring a camper.

CAM

I REALLY REALLY want to do this trip. Will be back in touch if I can tie up some loose ends. August pretty much sucks in Florida anyway.
grin.gif

We are about 4 hours from Bozeman...

I'm finally home guys.. I'll be working on the details of the get-together... gimme a day or 3..

Ric, Sounds like it will be a great time.

My wife is giving birth June 5th, so I'll be lucky to get back to Wyoming for hunting season.

By the way, if my wife didn't care, I'd move there in a heartbeat. What a state!

Hmmm this sounds like alot of fun, if anything just to watch and check out the stuff. But most of all, Nothing like meeting a bunch of new people. Would a non-shooter be allowed to attend? Maybe by then we would be started but iffy at most.

WyoWhisper..........how about some info on your planned LR shoot.....got some LR hardware that includes 6.5x308 AI...300 Win...308....6BR (for the shorter stuff). I'm in SE cent Utah, yes its been a long winter.
064074.jpg
pic is Savage s/shot 308 w/Leo 6-18 Target
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.