Arkansas LR shooters get together

RDM416

I know there are at least 3 or 4 other Arkansas shooters who hang out on this site, maybe more. I am thinking about having a get together for some long range shooting at my place outside of Searcy.

I have a site we can shoot to 1000+ yards. I'm thinking about a Saturday in mid May to early June at the latest. After turkey season, but before it gets scorching hot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Let me know if you are interested so I can plan accordingly. Any of you Okies or Texans or anyone else who wants to drive in would be welcome also.

Sounds like fun Rick ,

Can I come a coupla days early so as not embarass myself in front of everybody ? Nevermind , two days ain't near enuff !

Holler at me if I can help .

Jim B>

That sounds like a great time.
I would really like to go down there and learn from you guys. But, I am getting married right around that time. I don't think the new wife will like me skip the honeymoon to go shooting.
Kevin

Kevin you'll just have to re set yopu date to get married.
My wife was dead set to get married in late September , but it just so happens I drew a Bull tag out of Slegmin(sp) AZ for around the same time she was thinking.
I was able to talk her into a Spring wedding , put a kink in the turkey season but ours is pretty long.

Just break the news to her like its one of those things has has to be done and you'll probably need a new rifle to go also.
She'll probably give you the same look like mine gives me right before she says "why don't you put in some more overtime"

I wish their were more LR shooters in my area

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.