***LR get together PRICING***

W

*WyoWhisper*

OK boys here's the pricing.

Pricing is for Thurs night lodging, Fri, Sat, Sun.
Also included is 3 breakfasts( all you can eat), and a BBQ ( all you can eat )on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Pricing is per person.

For our basic cabin

Cabin is 2 bedrooms, private 3/4 bathroom
mini-fridge, coffee maker.

OK, 2 of these ( Basic ) cabins sleep 3, the other sleeps 2.

pricing for the cabins that sleep 3( bedroom 1=1Q, bedroom 2=2 twins)
is,
$165.00 plus 9% lodging and sales tax
for the one that sleeps 2 ( bedroom 1 = 1Q, Bedroom 2 = 1 Q )
$220.00 plus 9% lodging and sales tax

For our Suite Cabins 3 of them.
2 bedrooms (room 1= 1Q, room 2 = 2 twins ), living room, full kitchen, full bath.
$280.00 plus 9% lodging and sales tax.

For our Ranch home cabin
(1 master suite, 1Q, pull out Q sofa bed, 3/4 bath )( bedroom 2, 2 twins) living room with pull out Q sofa bed, 3/4 bath, full kitchen.
sleeps 4 with one person sleeping on one of the Q pull out sofa beds.
$250.00 plus 9% sales and lodging tax.
if only 3 rent it
$300.00...

we decided to discount well over 30% because as I said this is not about making money it is about trying to get guys together.

AS I said pricing is per person and includes 4 nights lodging, 3 b-fasts, 1 BBQ...

First come first serve for choice of cabin and bed....

PLEASE Don't call.. I'll be in and out all day preparing for the armpit.. I mean Harrisburg SHow... E-mail me at

[email protected]

Now keep in mind if I cannot secure the permits for the land behind the ranch we may have to drive approx. 45 min to an Hour each morning to the other state and BLM lands.

Ric

Still figuring with the wife on which are the better days for me/us, but anything is good. We'll probably stay longer than the 3 days and don't mind paying the regular price for the additional days... (man's gotta make a living).

Would the middle of the week days work better than weekends?? Just a thought!

Don't forget my Drag Bag when you pack for Harrisburg!!!

Ric
Set the date to accomodate the couple of major players and yourself - then the rest of us can work around those dates.
I will make plans to suit - I definitely plan on being there. I would like to share a 2 person cabin.
I will fly into the nearest feasible airport - Cody?
My situation will mean travel for about 4 days to get there and back but I am excited by the concept!

I can do it any day of the week.. hell it my job right....
smile.gif

I was just thinking that by making it a long weekend guys wouldn't have to take off so much work....

OK.. let s put the cards on the table and this isn't meant to offend anyone.. just my thoughts

the major players who expressed interest are.

Len
Dave K.
Ian
Chris M. ( but he's flexable )
or anyone who is bringing major equipment for use ie: wild, mil. lazers, target stands.

Ric--
Once you set a date, let me know. I may be able to come in August, but two trips in Sept. would be tough. I have the Wild; I could bring it, 4 Motorola radios, a set of bigeyes, and the Leica LRF 1200 Scan, if needed. I guess I would need the Tomahawk, too, huh?
wink.gif

BTW, I already have a place to stay...
grin.gif

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

If it works out where I can make it, we should have room for a camper or two. If Ric fills up the cabins, we can probably sleep a couple of guys at my parents (Jason)
grin.gif
...If you don't mind a fold out couch or an air mattress on the floor...
grin.gif

Rick, I really want to make it. I will see you at the Harrisburg show next weekend.

I have a drive of 33 hours from Va and would arrange to do something else as well before returning. If anyone on the East Coast is going leisure drive class and could carry my equipment, I would fly in instead. I cannot send the equipment by any other method than private because the Diaperhead is 65 lbs and is in a 60 lb coffin made for it out of stainless steel. I also have Swarovski Big Eyes and a Barr & Stroud.

If somebody in a motor home is going, I could share driving and expenses and be able to get some sleep while getting the miles behind me. Keep an eye open for an opportunity for me to avoid the drive by myself and still make it.

I could meet someone most anywhere in the Mid East to North East to double up.

See you next weekend in Harrisburg.

Ric---
I'm voting for August 6-8 or August 13-15. If you go into September, you're getting into bow season there and we may have to contend with that...Let us know what you decide ASAP...CJ

You guys are crazy!!! All that wide open blue sky and you want to sleep in cabins!
Not me, I'll find me a nice spot where I can here the coyotes howling and sleep under the stars.

whisper - would you mind if my partner and I set up our 18 1/2 ft Tipi or bring the camper. would leave the cabins for the older folks - LOL - still would take advantage of them home made meals , and I make a great road kill chili - Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.