LR Get together..finals specs and list...still room!!

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Ric

As it turns out, I have too many trips this summer and fall so I will not be coming this time. Sorry!

I hate to be right behind Len with the same news BUT... I'm plumb outta leave with that unexpected Alberta Bear Hunt.

Sorry too.

Something unexpected could happen and things free up but it doesn't look likely.

I have a cabin available that sleeps 3-4!!

OK guys, due to the "backing out" factor I had to change the pricing... but here is what we are looking at...

arrive Fri. the 13th, hope you're not superstitious....
awake early ( 5:30 a.m. - 6 a.m.) on the 14th, grab some donuts, muffins and coffee.. head to the desert.. set stuff up and yank triggers ... shoot all day or whatever you please....we'll pack lunches etc.
Return to the ranch about 5 p.m. and at 7 p.m. we have our Sat. BBQ.... sit around BS , etc., and hit the rack....
Repeat the same this same scenario on the 15th less the BBQ... we can head to town to eat at some of the better places....

Depart the next morning or if you choose you can stay additional days ... obviously at and additional cost....

The cost for the 3 nights 2 days and "continental" breakfast lunches and BBQ is ...
$250 per person, plus tax ... your spouses will get the full breakfast at our lodge and the BBQ too....

if you wish to stay additional days let me know and I'll work with ya on that....

I have Mike and his wife in Wapiti Cabin
I have Dan and his wife in Cottonwood Cabin
I have Chris, Lynn and your daughter in Mustang

You guys are gonna have to bring all your toys I have only 2 now and a 3rd on the way...

I am working on steel targets as we speak....

Let me know ASAP and I'll send out conformation forms....

Ric

[ 07-11-2004: Message edited by: Ric Horst ]

Well... I guess it is down to me and Chris...

STL you out there?

Dan you still interested?

Vermine?

Gues me and Chris will just have to kill a PD or 2 at 1500 or 2000 and hope you believe us....

We leave in 2 weeks
grin.gif
looking forward to meeting all that will be there.
Crow Mag

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.