Looking For Prairie Dogs In Knasas

redbone

Hay Guys

I am Looking for Prairie Dogs In Kansas ?

Have anyone been Hunting prairie Dogs In Kansas an if so what part of the State an what County ?

Is there any one here that live in Kansas, if so let me know .

Redbone

Redbone,
When a buddy and I was planning a trip to KS I got in touch with several of the USDA co-operative extension agents in some of the western counties. They gave me names of some farmers that they knew had dog problems. A few phone calls later and we were set up. Folks out there couldn't believe that we would drive 1000 miles to shoot rats. But we had three days of fun doing it.

I Live in southeastern colo. in a town called Lamar. We are about 30 miles from the kansas border. Although not kansas we have a **** lode of prarie dogs. Hit me up, have access to alot of pd towns.

prairie dog towns

I live in Hays, which is about half way between Kansas City and Denver on I70. Dog towns around here are hit and miss. Most of the big ones I shot in the past have been gased or fed warfarin for fear of the Pdog getting federally protected. If you find some good towns in my direction, be sure to shoot me a pm. Good luck, and Good shooting.
wk

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.